two easy realism mods

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bean soup

adept sniper
Dec 12, 2001
a sniper post
Visit site
ya know when u press the f key and u fake being dead i was thinking

maybe someone could make a mod that when your shot, say in the legs u fall over like if u press the f key

but the bots would need to know the diffrence between death and falling over

==============================================

stamina bar it would be cool to have some bots get tired

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Well then feel free to visit any of the NUMEROUS branches of fourum we have here, in other sites.... you don't have to just browse here you know. :rolleyes:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
No, actually I was just browsing through and you happened to post as I hit refresh, so there it was :p

As for the new moderator, well, not only have I not seen him here yet, the people at Modsquad don't ever tell us lowly reviewers anything ;):D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
You know all those spam topics you started that ultimately led to your three day read only suspension? All me.

As a moderator, I can:

-lock/delete topics
-edit topic names
-edit people's posts to remove inappropriate things or whatnot
-decide what to do with people who post spam/consistently go off topic in threads *cough* ;)

please quit taking topics off topic, you can start a new thread for this stuff (just be careful not to overdo it, then it goes into the spam territory again) ;)

so about these realism mutators (getting back on topic again) which one is being made?