Texture question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Baddogjmh

Aug 20, 2004
Where can I find the glacier textures for a skybox I saw em earlier and now I cant findem

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
What map did you see these textures on ? It might help others help you...

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
there are some nice prerendered skyboxes in 'SkyRenders' have a look there I beleive a glacier one is there

I realized this is one of several posts of you asking to know where a texture is... please stop asnd just look through the packages yourself. yes it is time consuming but everyone else here has to do it so why shouldn't you.

and next time before asking a question, please make sure it is a relevent question and does not involve you asking another person to do it entirely for you. you can not learn this way and it just aggravaites everyone else.

we now return to our regular scheduled program, thank you.

Last edited: