MadMan2k's BonusPack for UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadMan2k

Aug 2, 2004
I've collected a lot of UT2004 maps which had great graphics an gameplay.
Now I decided to release it and added also some mutators an one model in the pack.

it weights 339MB which are 1.1GB unzipped.

this is the complete content:

Code:
Mutators:
- MultiDodging2k4
- UT2004RPG

Models:
- 2k4-Magdalena

Maps:

- AS-Confexia
- AS-Frigate2k4
- CTF-Aedes-SE
- CTF-Anfractuous2
- CTF-Angkorian
- CTF-Confrontation
- CTF-Coral-Crossings
- CTF-CoretClassic
- CTF-EternalCaves-Classic
- CTF-IG-Scafander
- CTF-LavaGiant-Classic-v2
- CTF-Naelir
- CTF-PhaseShift101
- CTF-Roman-Arena
- DM-1on1-Alpu3
- DM-1on1-Argel
- DM-1on1-Ashlar
- DM-1on1-Ilarnek_2k4
- DM-1on1-Intercession
- DM-1on1-Irdus-due
- DM-1on1-Neivm
- DM-1on1-Obsidian
- DM-1on1-Sae
- DM-1on1-Tangora
- DM-1on1-TK23
- DM-Altena
- DM-Aristocracy2004
- DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E
- DM-Forbidden
- DM-Goose2k4
- DM-Hardcore_2k4
- DM-Mourning2k4
- DM-Nirvana]l[
- DM-Rusing
- DM-Sanctum2-SE
- DM-Suffering
- DM-TDB-HealPod
- DM-TDB-Peak
- DM-TheDeck2004
- DOM-Elhazad_2k4
- ONS-Aridoom
- ONS-Ascendancy
- ONS-Bramideon
- ONS-Icarus
- ONS-Lucid
- ONS-Pipeline
- ONS-RangerSEMSU

and this is the Ed2k download Link:
ed2k://|file|mm2k_BonusPack_for_UT2004.rar|355534100|70C1FEE01A08D1CD657E2BD9EB67A7EF|/

currently Im trying to distribute over ICQ, so the avaibility schould be better soon.

MadMan2k

Aug 2, 2004
Duffman! said:
You got permission from the file authors i trust?
this is nothing, to be distributed officially - just my private collection, so i dont think I need one.
Anyway I inclueded every readme, so the clause "leave the archive intact" is fullfilled if you dont take it too close.

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
But he already said he left every archive intact, meaning the maps have all their readmes and therefore have proper credits. That's what readmes say for those who bother to "read me" : They usually say something like "You can use this map for whatever and distribut it as long as this archive is left intact" or anything along those lines.

So if he's left the archives intact, there's no problem, because the permissions are in the readmes.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
However some readme's have more complicated rules to be followed. Many map authors would be rather annoyed to find their map in a pack under someone elses name when they hadn't even been told/asked. CoOnsidering the readme's contain emails this should be considered common courtesy i'm afraid.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Plus, leaving the achive totally intact means you can only distribute that archive itself, not take the stuff out and put it into another. Right?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
So all you do is put all the zip files into one big zip file. So when you open "Madmanbonuspack.zip" or whatever it is called, then you're presented with a bunch of other zip files. Hence, the archives are intact. There's no problem other than the people who enjoy making mountains out of molehills.