Simpson Halloween Episode reminder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Tonight 8:30 EST on FOX

"Be there!! Unless you're dead or in jail...and if you're in jail, break out!"

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
"We'll lure the leprechauns with some Lucky Charms!"

*shakes "Lucky Charms" into hole"

*3-4 rabbits, which look strikingly like the Trix rabbit, jump in the hole*

*Homer turns the box to reveal that it is Trix*

"D'oh!"

:D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
It was mostly stupid, and shown after Hallowe'en to boot. :tdown: IMO. WORST... EPISODE.... EVER!

the older ones were much better.

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! lol, I liked when they were going to "trap" the leprochaun in the first one and they poured cereal in it and all the rabbits jumped in and he was like "Hey, Trix?!"
Then he poured in the Lucky Charms... and the next day when they were picking out all the creatures in it... L:lol:L

That first episode was pretty funny, but yeah the older ones were better by far:D

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Not the greatest, but still decent imo. :tup:

"AH! My enchanted shin!! How did you know that was my source of power!!??"

EmptySpace

Jul 23, 2001
Visit site
"See! Something good came out of this!" -Homer
"What are you talking about!? Bart's dead!" -Marge

:D Good episode in IMO... not the best, but pretty funny.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Im not going to watch it, my sister has the TV up stairs and my dad has the one down stairs, But I heard my dad will record the new simpsons anyways. although he will be watching something else.