The way the major media lies...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Yep, they're doing it again...Ms. Heinz lies to a reporter about what she had said just 5 minutes before...it's on tape and undeniable...how does the wire service spin it?...

...they try to take attention away from the blatant lie by concentrating on her subsiquent "shove it" statement...trying to make that the controversy instead of her dishonesty, because it's more defensable...

...when has this happened before?...why President Clinton.

By concentrating on the illicit sex with Monica Lewinsky, they completely obfuscated the fact that he had committed felony perjury by lying to a federal grand jury...it was what he was impeached for.

...and of course, all the drooling morons in the country fall for this misdirection.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
And we care why?
I'm more intrested in JayZ's thoughts about his black album being his last one while the last song on the black album is called "My 1st song". To be honest... this piece of mainstream rap is so awesome...

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
I wouldn't expect a German to care about American politics...I don't follow yours...

I also wouldn't expect liberals to care while the media is on their side...but boy do they boil when you mention Fox News!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Skorch said:
I wouldn't expect a German to care about American politics...I don't follow yours...

I also wouldn't expect liberals to care while the media is on their side...but boy do they boil when you mention Fox News!

and dick cheney says "**** you" in the senate. Now what's more important, the vice president or the wife of a candidate for presidency?
Personally I think both happenings are overratd. Sometimes people are pissed off and they need to vent a bit, if it boils down to something stupid then I think they show that they are just humans.
I think you're just getting worked up because Mrs. Heinz is married to a democrat.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Balton said:
and dick cheney says "**** you" in the senate. Now what's more important, the vice president or the wife of a candidate for presidency?
Personally I think both happenings are overratd. Sometimes people are pissed off and they need to vent a bit, if it boils down to something stupid then I think they show that they are just humans.
I think you're just getting worked up because Mrs. Heinz is married to a democrat.

No, it's because she may well be running my country soon through her French fop of a husband...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Skorch said:
No, it's because she may well be running my country soon through her French fop of a husband...
which reminds me of the joke from pulp fiction, which was horribly butchered and not even remotely funny due to the ****ty dubbing.... catch-up :)

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Mister_Prophet said:
Give me someone in the media or even someone in politics that doesn't lie and I'll show you the South African monkey that lives in my colon.

Uh,...let me get this straight...you know a South African that, instead of spanking his monkey, has it living in your colon?...

...did I interpret this right?