White Trash Name Generator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 7, 2000
Smoking-joe Duke here...........this is a good add-on to the wankermatic (the site that generates clantags for lame clans)

-Revenant

Aug 7, 2000
Joe's own joo.......Ever thought how many dinner places there are called Joe's......and none of them clever enough to get the mail adress eat@joe's .........

-Revenant

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
Mad Dog-Ray Loomis

Makes me want to use the web economy bullsh!t generator to build a resume with Mad Dog-Ray Loomis as my name.

http://www.dack.com/web/

Just think, I could go to any number of job search pages and have that resume "automatically submitted to more that 4 billion employers throughout Sacramento and the Bay Area."

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
That White Trash name generator sure makes use of the names Ray, Jack, Joe, and Bodine.

But then, Rayjack Joe Bodine sounds like it would be a good White Trash name too.

Just my 2¢