Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
Hyrulian Hero said:
If your screen resolution is less than 1280x1024, the Browsers window will be partially (or fully!) off the screen. If you can't see it at all, what you can do is click on one of the browser toolbar buttons (Actors for example), then press ALT+SPACE (System Menu). Move should be one of the options; pick that, then use the UP and LEFT arrow keys until the window comes into view.

Thanks I'l try that maybe I can actully do something!

But does anyone know how to make water?

I want to make a floating block of water with a levithan that spawns in it. The water would do 1000 damage per second under water so n00bs would jump into it for the levithan and die!

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
I don't think I want people to know where the water is! They would be like oooh levithian

N00b 4got to get l337 air!

N00b:WTF It has a hax force field

Me:lol n00b

N00b had an ayresum
N00b has disconnected from the server

Me has to go poop

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
I made my first edit

CHANGES:

A traffic jam in the hallway that never ends.
Lava Levithans
A scorpion to get to the end of the real long hallway
textures in the real long hallway
sentinals to guard the deemer
lololol hitscan cicada
a few vehicles in the optical illusion room:3 cicadas and 3 bull dogs!

I don't know how to add rooms, just static meshs actors and text0r3s

It's easy to get into the optical illusion room if you jump on the levithians.
HINT:Driving Levithians is a %100 chance of A FIREY DEATH!

DM-1on1-lololol-SHORTNAMELOL

I didn't add my name because I don't know how too!

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
This thread seems dead!

No offense, but I don't like the ebil vehikals They are 2 annoying and kill me more than anything else. And I always get stuck in the optical illusion room.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
I'm more worried about FLuTe_'s "ebil vehicles" :( that and KNIFE's sentinels, the map is almost unplayable.