thanks mark rein

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini-GG

I've been described as hot, videogames..
Dec 30, 2003
Colorado Springs
is that working for you XMP fellas now?
there is less than 153 people playing XMP right now, what gives? i wanted to fire up the game and give it a go with the new maps again (although i wasnt impressed much the first time i ran em)
but no ones around...still.

i was thinking of reinstalling Tribes 2 just because theres over 1100 people playing that class-based game. hrmm. sometimes a brotha needs his class-based gaming fix, ya know!

after playing BF:V, damn, my plate is full! 2k4/CoD/Wolf:ET/BF:V ... damn. good time to be a PC gamer.

Houdini-GG

I've been described as hot, videogames..
Dec 30, 2003
Colorado Springs
erm no i'm not.
i said i wanted to get some XMP in, but no one was around, and im still not impressed with the maps.
i then offered some advice on another class-based game with a much bigger community. then i expressed my excitement over all the games im playing now and games coming out.
even if XMP failed, theres no reason to pull the master server.
okay wait a sec, yes there is. everyone knows the few decent servers out there that play XMP, cant u manually connect to them? if u cant, then i can see having a master server for browsing reasons, however, if u can manually connect to the 10 or so decent "known" servers out there, why bother running a master server for a game thats all but buried?

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
I love the Master server, I have some favourites but that was not enough, I have seen 0 players in my fav list.
Now I can pretty much play anytime, because there's always a few servers with enough people on the list.
BTW, I think the master server really helped bringing the new players in.

Thanks Mark Rein!

Status
Not open for further replies.