COBBY

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I have a ?? Why is it when I post a messege it takes me to the page and its not there?? I have to go back and let it reload again and if I don't whenever I come to the forums its not there??? I need input /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

Cobby

Nov 24, 1999
Hoffman Est, IL
Visit site
I have to pass this one off to Stallion....Yo! Stud! Where are ya??? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Dare to Dream

S

Stallion

Heh,
I really can't help ya with this one. I've never seen or heard of this behavior anywhere else, and have yet to notice it on this board. It may be a browser caching problem, although I can't really tell..

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal