X-Com: Alliance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Basilicus

Jun 7, 2000
St Charles, IL, USA
Visit site
I haven't been this excited about a single game since. . .ever. I'm just curious what everybody else's thoughts are on it. I've never even played an X-Com game before and I'm drooling over this one. If you've got no idea what I'm talking about, get out of your cave and visit. . .try pc.ign.com for starters; they've got a lot of features up about it.

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
oh man, i just cant wait untill they release x-com alliance. i have played them all and guess who will run to the stores to get x-com alliance, yeah thats right, me me ME ME ME !!!

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Bas, you should really try the original X-Com. The full version is on the new July issue of PC-Gamer, along with a bunch of other classic games. It's old, but if they manage to duplicate the feel of the old game in a 3d environment, then it will truly be a great game.

bullet2.gif

My hemorrohoids are flaring up something fierce from deathmatching all day long. --Cliff Bleszinski, PC Gamer, July 2000

Y

Yellow5

I've got a 100mb "press movie" of in-game footage and X-Com Alliance is going to be incredible.

- Y5