Hehehe this is kinda funny

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=TBF=-KOFFEYKID

Jun 2, 2001
New York
Visit site
Ok, so, I am dabbling in graphics as many of you know. Now, I was offered a job (No Pay, I do It So I Can Learn) at a web site. For this I was co web master got my own e-mail, ya know, perks. Now, there are other people who work at this website. One of them did not like what I had to say about one of the things he made (We Hold Sig Competitions, a little graphic competition, and this being my specialty and the reason for my being there I am a harsh rater and I often spot allot of things others dont) so he banned me, he has more power as an Admin in the forums than I do (I dont really want to be an admin) so Here I am Banned. Now I talk to the head honcho, and get unbanned. now look at what he had to say, it brought me a laugh an hopefully it will bring you a laugh. Unfortunately I was kind enough to make it smaller for those of you who have 56K so you will have to squint to read.