2.85.2 or not 2.85.2, that is the poll....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
Do you think it was a good patch or no? I've seen people posting about how they don't like certain aspects, or others who do, what are your views and why would/wouldn't you use it?

Honestly I havn't tried it yet so I'll let you all know when I get home tonight..

<center>
page

<a href="http://www.whatisthebinty.com" target="_blank">Visit Clan Binty Online!</a>
</center>

C

Cholo_Grande

I love the fact that the patch fixed two pretty big bugs. Leaning and team changing issues. Then it left one big bug. When new players join they come in as spectators until the round ends (good) but the server sees them as a valid player and won't let the round end until they die or last player time out (bad). I'm sure they'll be fixing this bug soon so it will soon be a non-issue. The problem is that if a client has patched up he can't log onto an unpatched server and vise versa. So I chose to patch two of our servers and leave the other unpatched for now. If you haven't patched yet I'd say wait for the fix as long as you can find unpatched servers to log on to.

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
cool, sounds like a plan, I'll be leaving our server unpatched, but I think some of our team members have already patched so looks like it won't stay that way =)

<center>
page

<a href="http://www.whatisthebinty.com" target="_blank">Visit Clan Binty Online!</a>
</center>

G

Gandolf8

No it isn't!

The LAM for the Sig still doesn't work online...
Even with 2.85.3...

-Look behind you! A Three headed monkey! *scrambles away*

G

Gandolf8

*sMaCk*!

I replied to the wrong post....sorry guys....

-Look behind you! A Three headed monkey! *scrambles away*