Eurovision '12.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I had better things to do but reading this thread which took me roughly 10 minutes was all I needed. thank you guys :D

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
that was the most boring eurovision i can ever remember seeing.
Sweden started winning way to early for any kind of real tension.
also Sweden was the most boring winner i can ever recall winning this thing. not even a single act appealed to me really. If i had to pick anything it would be turkey because they were one of the few who did their own thing and had folkish thingies. i like folkish things. the dude should have sung though.

Also anybody else find the performance when the votes were being counted the most interesting of the night?.... at least till the presidents son in law started performing goddamn what a boring way to end a buildup.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Watched an old 007 movie instead of this

I gamed, drank and got new speakers sorted for 7.1 side left and side right (Jamo 120 studio limited) with my house mate Sanyi + we listen to a lot of AC/DC, including some of his old vinyl records. We had to make some new cables to fit (while drinking), then gamed some more!

Then, when my girlfriend Brigi came home from her pole dancing lessons I ate the salad she made me. :)

Tomorrow, I have to travel to Paris for a couple of day for business stuff.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
that was the most boring eurovision i can ever remember seeing.
Sweden started winning way to early for any kind of real tension.
also Sweden was the most boring winner i can ever recall winning this thing. not even a single act appealed to me really. If i had to pick anything it would be turkey because they were one of the few who did their own thing and had folkish thingies. i like folkish things. the dude should have sung though.

Also anybody else find the performance when the votes were being counted the most interesting of the night?.... at least till the presidents son in law started performing goddamn what a boring way to end a buildup.

No one will ever win on the merit of the music or the performance.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
nothing....

that is why i think it was the worst eurovision that i ever can recall seeing.
Closest it got for me was turkey having a folkish song with a rather annoying singer but eh it was still fairly poop