Something I just noticed...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShadowWraith

Jan 30, 2002
Lost...
For some reason this just hit me... Why are there no women PC models in INF? I mean, it doesn't bother me any - but I know we have a small following of women players out there and it just hit me... UT has 'em but none in INF.

:hmm: Hmmm.... anyhow, just something I thought was odd. But then again, how many women do you see running around on battlefields anyway, right? (Besides G.I. Jane :p )!

-SW

Harpoon

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
nah really it's not necessary, half the guys would choose female models for the slight decrease in model size or just plain horomones, and INF will end up looking like a fem convention.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Like I've hinted at before... make the female model a big scary 1.5mm-crewcut-wearing bulldyke and you won't have to worry about hit cylinders nor hormones...

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
No, the punishment class would be a bloated Richard Simmons with a permullet.