HUD Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillerMonk

UScript and VC++ Master Mind
Jan 9, 2002
Utah
www.programmersheaven.com
I made and compiled a new HUD for UnrealTornament. I used the VertHUDbars Tutorial. I want to be able to use it in more game types, than just the HUDwithHPbarsDM. I tried to make a mutator that would od this, but it never worked. Would I have to edit something in CheckReplacements( Actor Other, out byte bSuperRelevant ), or would it be in the defaultproperties section?

Either way, how would I set the Default HUD?

Brood_of_Evil

Selene's martyr
Nov 3, 2001
Look outside your window!
Visit site
Well, if I'm correct, in order to include this hud in a new game type, you would have to create a new game type, and set HUDType variable of the game type to the class of the HUD you want to implement. I don't think if existing HUD items can be changed or re-arranged with a HudMutator, since I think it's used only to add new HUD items rather than edit existing ones.