High time a book on Unreal editing got written

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
I think it's high time someone or some bunch of fellas put together a book about Unreal engine games editing which would ideally cover everything from brushes to scripting, especially considering that no retail editor's gonna show up (which for me still sucks big time). There's already a fat book about editing Doom engine games (Doom, Doom II, Heretic and Hexen), so why not Unreal engine games, too? Don't you agree, Wanderer? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
Creme du Cammy. For soft, tender skin.

Thetargos

Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
I agree, and in fact, there was a compiled .doc file wich contained 28 tutorials that were posted at unrealed.net. But that's all, at leas someone took the time to put some of these together.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Hmm... how about I just try to put together a page which contains the best of the tutorials out there?

Actually I'm in no mood to write a book. I'm in a very depressing mood lately (fights with family, learning more about friends, etc). I think I'll just keep an appendum of answers on my PC and maybe upload it somewhere eventually.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i'd be very very happy to get my hands on some more tutorials (editing and scripting)
i tried to view that terraforming tute, wanderer, but i got a 404.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I know now, Mik told me the link was broken. Apparently I deleted the file from Xoom. I just uploaded it again. Same link as before.