UE3 - UDK Saving custom character class to an external package?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Is this possible to do? So far I've seen people saving it inside the default UDK directory, but I would like to save all the files externally and just reference them inside UDK. The reason being is I save all my student work on my dropbox account. I know I can just manually make copies, but it would be a lot easier to just load up an external package considering I change versions as soon as the next UDK is released.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
No, but you might try using a Junction Point. I use them to redirect hardcoded folders off of my SSD.

[edit] It might be a Symbolic Link, I forget. It's been awhile since I set them up.

Last edited: