[WIP] KouRyuu? Eris?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
My new model.

Eris type android with KouRyuu's boosters.

Coming soon?

Attachments

• Ageha1.JPG
    Ageha1.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 164
  • Ageha2.JPG
    Ageha2.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 93

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
!!! It's great. I like the textures you used for the wings. I can't wait to see them around. :D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
OMG cool effect I must say that butterfly skin/model just purely pwnz IMO ;)

Cant' wait to see that model in action :D

Maybe I'll skin something for that when it comes out just to get my mind off assempling zepto notebooks :p

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
nice! :eek: heres a suggest change the head to a lizard like head an change the wings/body= pretty sweet dragon

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
. :( yeah but that was a metal dragon peeps want real lookin dragon,though i'm really liked it im suprised some didm't :mad:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Thank you everybody. :)

Skin was finished.
I made Team Color by shader for file size saving like KouRyuu.
It may be difficult to see at the screen shot which is without shader animation.

I can submit this, after I remake some animations.

By the way, the_rex, do you need SDK?

Attachments

• Ageha3.JPG
    Ageha3.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Ageha4.JPG
    Ageha4.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Ageha5.JPG
    Ageha5.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 48

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Rex, can you ask Hide for the original files (*.max/*.3ds/*.psk ir whatever)? I would really like to make, with permission a tiny modification (obviously giving the credits to Hide).
Just to learn something for my modelling/skinning projects.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
think he will tell you also what you need ;)

anyway great hide your da man :tup:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
really good job as usual, i think alot of ppl will agree with me when i say u and evilengine are among the greatest modellers/skinners here.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
really good job as usual, i think alot of ppl will agree with me when i say u and evilengine are among the greatest modellers/skinners here.

evilengine there's no word for his skills :eek:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Holy cow.... not sure how I missed this thread for so long... just been busy I guess. Insanely nice! I love it. Reminds me of the Bondage Faires gone mecha.... not that I read..those...manga.. >_>...<_<....o_O ... or anything but.. yeah, top not job on both skin and model. ^_~

And also a great time to post a question.. How do I open up custom models and skins in U-Paint and Photoshop? There are some really great models out there I'd like to try my hand at re-painting... but I can never seem to figure it out, this one included. If Hide doesnt mind, of course.

:D