DM-INF-Calamaya

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
My map as now a name...DM-island is now know as DM-INF-Calamaya.I redone every building and bunker because of some bsp hole, She`s now looking better. I made a chinook model with 3d max too, but still need some work. I made camonet texture too, if anyone want to use them im on mirc inf chat, i ll send them to you. Here some shot of the map...

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
Looks nice... can we get a beta ?
Or are you nearly finished ?

seal.jpg

Party's over ! *grin*

nova-k

Damn Newbie
Nov 19, 2000
Looking good :)

Yep.. definetely

novak - taling ifiltration to the extreme

Hannibal

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
Making the Chinook a spawn point or putting it partly submerged would improve how it fit into the map, if you're finding that to be a problem.

Scooter.wp

Scooter
Aug 21, 2000
Nice work! Overall I must say that the map looks awesome but the crates on some of the buildings look out of place. Maybe you could replace them with a ventilation unit or a type of satellite/radio antenna.
Keep up the good work!

-Scooter