WIP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sabrewu1f

Jan 20, 2005
WIP of my new humm... i diden't found a name for them yet.
I began the male 2weeks ago and the female today.
The male is already unwrapped and skinned but as you can see, the texture is not finished. The female is nor unwrapped nor skinned.
I'd like to have some feed back about them and if possible some tips to make the skin for them (it's my first attempt to create a texture for a model)

Attachments

• Boy_B.JPG
    Boy_B.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Boy_F.JPG
    Boy_F.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Girl_B.JPG
    Girl_B.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Girl_F.JPG
    Girl_F.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 38

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Sweet it's probly not a gen mo kai but it looks like one YAY GJ :tup: :tup: :tup: , but i don't like his "smaller" arm :(

Last edited:

Sabrewu1f

Jan 20, 2005
TheSlaughter said:
The arms look way too skinny for that head...other than that it´s pretty nice work. :)

The head look bigger on the shoot because it's mouth is opened (i modelised the interior of it to make some facial anim test with it)
About the Mechanic arm, i can't find a way to make the forearm bigger without having it looking too big for the meca-upperarm :(

Anyway, there's an other of my WIP which i began for fun and never finished due to school work and rl stuff,... =)

Attachments

• Girly.JPG
    Girly.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: