Great Professional Maps Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ty_Fortune

Can you spot the blue guy?
vertigo.jpg

[This message has been edited by ty_Fortune (edited 12-23-1999).]

ShadowGoose

Dec 4, 1999
Toronto, ON, Canada
Visit site
For the first time in my FPS history, I'm truly in awe. Did you see the size of Hall of Giants!!! I didn't think that was possible without using (yuck) voxels. I have a modest system(C366 o/c 457, tnt1) and it played AMAZINGLY. Hardly a hitch to speak of. The sniper rifle is only good about halfway across the map(unless you're really good) it's so big(and that's a good thing). And the view from the jet tubes is incredible.
Ok, I'm going to stop gushing now and go back and play it to death. I just hope I don't wear a hole in my HD /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I think they're both pretty nice maps. The Hall of Giants is really cool looking and it should provide plenty of bloody CTF'ing. Orbital is interesting too. They're both pretty straightforward in design. I *do love* those tubes in HoG though...whatta blast!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Oh......My.........God.........

The........size!........

Hall of Giants is infreakincredible! I have NEVER seen a map that big! Add the Low Gravity mutator (for even lower gravity) and can you say "airfight?" /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

As he faced the sun he cast no shadow