Is The Llama Farm still accepting members?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
If so, this guy deserves to be there. He was getting whooped on the Clan 950 server, so he starts calling people "nigger." There were a few PuFers playing that might be able to support this. When we started telling him to shut up, he began to spam "Does this nigger level ever end?" over and over. After that I don't know if he left on his own or got booted. His name is Drewcifer. Unfortunately I don't know what his ngID is because there are a couple of Drewcifers listed and I don't think the 950 server records the game stats.

{950}Slayer|PuF

Master of the Paddle
Jul 23, 2000
Madison Wisconsin
Visit site
Sorry Bangin!!

1)We don't have ngstats enabled. We have that to avoid players who are point trolling!! Plus when a server has ng stats off people have a tendacy to feel that it is there for fun!!

2)He left when I went to kick him!! He refused to respond to my request to hold back the racial slurs..so I was gonna kick him. But he left before I could.

I really wanted to give him.."Da BOOT" :D

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
What's up with the llama farm anyway? I thought it was a great idea and the site is hilarious. But last time I was there it was way out of date.

If anyone knows if it has been updated lately and has a link handy post it up here.

Also, I don't personally play with stats on, but I do stick to servers that have stats enabled. I don't why, but it always seems like if stats are off the server attracts newbie type players. Post up the name or IP of your server, I am always looking for good servers to add to my favs (2 so far, I have very strict rules about server setups... :D ).

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
hey bangin,
i was talkin to Dirty Sanchez[PuF] last night, and he told me that you, him, and slayer were really givin that boy the smackdown during the game. prolly why he had to be biggot boy supreme.

what a stoob.

why you kill mister pee pee?

out.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
I play on the 950 servers from time to time...It's a great group of people...

LLAMA's abound...fortunately, I have not run into too many lately. I mostly play on The Slaughter House.

I do kind of agree with Survey..it seems that the llama farm has not been updated for awhile. Could it be that there are no more llamas....naaaaaa

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Hoooo kay, The Llama Farm will be back VERY soon, actually The Llama Farm is gonna be back at Midnight GMT tonight :D

We are moving it to Fusion, the new Alliance of The Lair, The Soundoff and UT Madness. Which is gonna 0wn j00!

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Originally posted by lunchblaze
i was talkin to Dirty Sanchez[PuF] last night, and he told me that you, him, and slayer were really givin that boy the smackdown during the game.

Hey I thought I saw the old Dirty Bastard on the server with us! :D But i had nothing to do with the murder of mister pee pee, that is a lie from the pit of hell!

BTW I hope that when the Llama Farm comes back up it is updated regularly, we need that kind of accountability in this community.

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
I take you guys are still working on the farm? It seems like I remember there being different sections for different types of llamas. There is a link to the stat whore llamas on the mainpage that is broken. These pages going to be put back up?

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Originally posted by [PuF]Survey_Says
I take you guys are still working on the farm? It seems like I remember there being different sections for different types of llamas. There is a link to the stat whore llamas on the mainpage that is broken. These pages going to be put back up?

Whether this is just spam or a geniune response I don't know, but the Stat h0 section has always been up, the only bug is a broken link from when it moved from The Soundoff (the a_nukegetsakicking one), but if you REALLY want to see it, until i can be bothered to change it and re-upload it, here it is...

a_nukegetsakicking.jpg

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
I'm sorry. What I did was follow the link that was in another thread regarding the merging of the sites, which took me to the "Game Lamers" page on the llama farm. So I never saw the main page with all the different categories. For some reason I thought this was the main page and this was the page that had the broken link in it to the stat whore page.

My sincerest apoloigies, it wouuld seem my ignorance has caused you quite a bit of distress. I'm sure you've never made a mistake. :)

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Rap make a mistake, never ;)

Nice pic, its good to see the winning team being gratious in victory
...and whatever happened to a_nuke ??

{950}Slayer|PuF

Master of the Paddle
Jul 23, 2000
Madison Wisconsin
Visit site
The lama is gone!!!

Our little lama friend came back again and I banned his little arse!! Plus I have his IP logged and found out where he lives!!! :D

Sorry Bangin...you just missed his quick exit!!

Plus on a positive note!! We are giving more members at 950 admin rights to stop this influx of llamas!!

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
YEEHAW!

Some people just don't give up. I wish I could have been there to give him another beating, but it sounds like that won't be happening any time soon. Good job Slayer, now if I can only get you banned I might be able to have a good game there. Then I can work on getting all of those lame cable modem users banned, so it will only be me and the 56kers!

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Cool...

There are a lot of Drewcifers on ngStats, so we'll need his IP for the farm or we might be accused of putting an innocent human being in with the llamas ;)

RogueX

Adept
Sep 4, 2000
Kentucky
Visit site
Yeah, I got the screen shots of his llamma statements on our BBS... not that its worth seeing. But he surely belongs in the farm... been a lot of llammas lately... :(