Um SAD..Just wondering..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fr3@|<

Jul 29, 2004
Hi sad, i just recently sent you a two "Xan" skins, and i was just wondering how long it would take for them to be up? Also, im am sorry i didnt zip them, is that why they are taking awhile, or did u not accept them? Well thanx for your time....Mr.Flappyskin

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Fr3@|< said:
Hi sad, i just recently sent you a two "Xan" skins, and i was just wondering how long it would take for them to be up? Also, im am sorry i didnt zip them, is that why they are taking awhile, or did u not accept them? Well thanx for your time....Mr.Flappyskin

What skins ? If you mean Matrax and Xatrix , I replied some time ago.
Normally , I need 24 hours to test a skin I get (remember , there is something like Real-Life , so I have to go to work :D ).At the moment a skin needs 7 days to get posted @ SkinCity .

Please , post the names of the skins and I can take a look .

Last edited:

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
this is one of my friends the skins names where Matrax and Xatrix ill find him on msn and tell him to check his email =)

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
MM, real-life? What was that? Work? Huh? I forgot even what was to receive the pay! :lol:
SaD, there will be any interesting adds to Skin City? If so, reply me as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Fr3@|<

Jul 29, 2004
jus wondering

I was just wondering what you thoought of them sad. I know they are simple, but this is my first time. I would be honored to have your input, and maybe some advice inwhich i can do better next time. Thanks, and o yeah u probably know but Xatrix and Matrax are my creations.

____dont you think juggernauts are sh!t faced? I am gonna try and make a mask or something for them, tell me what you guys think. also a question for the expirienced modeler " Where can i edit the juggernaut models?" they r to fat---out X...o i meant freak

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Your creations are good. And yes. Juggernauts have sh3434y faces and other stuff that requires urgent modifications.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
The Helios said:
SaD, there will be any interesting adds to Skin City? If so, reply me as soon as possible.

Many :D .
In the posting-pipeline : Exile II , Dragon of metal , Trainer Girl , New DangerGirl (improved for UT2004 , including 8 skins with teamcolors)....

Fr3@|< said:
I was just wondering what you thoought of them sad. I know they are simple, but this is my first time.

They are good for your first skins.The next time try to incude teamcolors and do something original , because there are so many matrix-style skins.

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
ok i got a question off subject but it botherin me. whats this comp nerd lingo men like l337 and ur sh3434ty i see these all over the place. cant ppl jus talk normal?

Striker9

Jul 8, 2004
Ya i noticed that to adn dude whats with all the darn chicks even im not that......perverted lmao :D

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
speeking of retexureing am still trying to figure out good examples of textures i could use, i tryed differnt background but ends up looks funny