Got to love the noobies

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rens2Sea

Total Exp: 1338 > leet
Aug 22, 2002
Lelystad - Holland
1. They don't know how far the Linkgun reaches
Edit: first picture in attachments.

2. They don't know you can't heal the Powercore
Edit: second picture in attachments.

Got more? :p

Attachments

• noobie1.jpg
    noobie1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 67
  • noobie2.jpg
    noobie2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
:lol: yeah I get people trying to kill me with the link gun alt fire as far as them standing near the mouth of the middle path and me standing on the hill past the path to a base. I really wish people would learn offline.

FeEdiKo

m00!!1
Nov 5, 2001
Cologne, Germany
b4k4.com
:lol:

got one too:

n00b.jpg

he was trying to shoot a raptor :rolleyes:

\o

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I like that one, apparently he/she didnt see particular load screen where it says you CANT heal your own power core :lol:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I watched this guy the other day unload his ENTIRE arsenal against our power core. I was laughing so hard I almost forgot to get a screenshot.

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 194

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
i still see people charging nodes at the top, they dont seem to know that you can see a LOT more if you charge a node at its bottom.

will take a screen when i see it again

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
spineblaZe said:
I watched this guy the other day unload his ENTIRE arsenal against our power core. I was laughing so hard I almost forgot to get a screenshot.

ffs doesn't he hear the buzzing and see the message "You can't do that!?!?!" :lol:

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
i climbed the central tower in a manta once because there was a sniper near the top. i got all the way up to him and came at him from behind for the pancake! he couldn't stop laughing and neither could i.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
LOL...You mean the demo has been out 2 WHOLE WEEKS and there are people that don't know everything about the game yet. LOLOLOL! That is just friggin hilarious. GG Newbs...Why didn't you get any screenies you owning them on a rampage or something? Nothing funnier than pounding people that aren't very good into the ground so hard that they never want to boot the game again LOLOLOL!

Hedge said:
What would gaming be like with out noobs? A better experience? Probably.

If a game had no n00bs it means it never had players because everyone here was a n00b once.

Last edited: