How's This For A Hat?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to

Also, the face looks okay on screen, but I printed it out this morning and the face looked a little funky (off-color)...maybe tone down the color to more of a white?

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
He always tells us when he'll be gone for like a day, let alone two weeks. Delta was supposed to send him a pc, I just wish he got his info from him sooner. Hell, no one knows his real name. I mean, his computer could have crashed, his cable could be out(probably not for 2 weeks), he could have gotten into a car accident. Who knows? I just hope the guy is alright. :(

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
I love it! I don't know if CafePress allows printing on the back side, but I'll find out :)

Bali....fear the worst...as in busted? Or.............you know, that other thing. :(