No wonder SF has such good progress!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
Well it's no wonder! They 20 people working on the damn thing! It'll take more than 20 people to beat INF (which will never happen)!

G

There is an agreement that mods wont tear on one another, which is what you are doing here. Comparing is fine, talking smack is another.

Neo, you may want to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I don't think the two mod teams are out to 'beat' each other or anyone else. Hopefully they're both just trying to develop the best mod they can, period. They both could be quite good. Or another mod could come about to be quite enjoyable to play as well. Hopefully all the mod projects will raise the standards on one another and help create some better quality games. Why does it have to be a competition. I'll probably play both, and check out some other mods that come out too. But I like variety, maybe others don't.

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Yes, I'll close this topic now. You may compare as much as you want people. But keep it productive. And if anybody compares, please answer in the right manner

[This message has been edited by INF_Neo (edited 03-27-2000).]