Changing/Setting Music In A Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

docmattman

Jan 28, 2005
I was wondering if it's it's possible to override the default map music in a mutator. I have created a custom mutator and when it's enabled, I would like the players to hear the music file I have included instead of the music from the map. Does anyone know how I can get this going?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If you have the original UT, take a look at this map.

Attachments

• DM_LLTF_LiandriTLYAHE__.zip
    433.5 KB · Views: 20

docmattman

Jan 28, 2005
I am working with UT2004. I basically want to silence the map music and add in my own music for the mutator. Is this possible?

docmattman

Jan 28, 2005
I have been looking and found a few examples of how to add music to a map, but not changing it in a mutator. I can't seem to find any example or tutorials on how to accomplish this with a mutator.

draconx

RuneUT
Jun 26, 2002
Waterloo, Canada
In UT99 there was a function ClientSetMusic in the PlayerPawn class. Since I don't own UT2004 that's the closest thing i can give you to an answer.