Happy birthday, me ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
And respect to all of you. I hardly ever post here these days, but I'm never far away. Still playing UT every day, and can still trace strands, of how I've been learning to get along with people, to learnings I made during my most active times here. People here taught me a lot.

I lurk, and am not surprised at how this fine forum has gone from strength to strength - a group of guys and gals who make a difference.

A special shout out to Peavey ... and I reckon y'all'll be hearing in May some music stuff that he and I worked on when he visited me.

And Morety, Hal, Neo, Phoenix, Synastren, Waff et al ... Hi!

:)

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Happy Birthday to one of the coolest dudes I've met on any internet forum. :cheers:

You gave me terrific guitar playing advice about 8 years ago. I still have the PMs and read them every so often. :)