A simple quistion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
You earn money by stopping the terrorists planting bombs and by rescuing the hostages.

It's really important you learn to bunnyhop properly or you won't get anywhere...

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Almost said:
Hi and welcome the the game and boards. There is an online manual that you might find useful. It details more or less everything you need to know. See you on the servers! :)
That reminds, me, awhile ago Sublime told me he was working on a manual for 2.9... could that possibly be released sometimes soon regardless of whether or not everyone has their CD?

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Cold Killer said:
That reminds, me, awhile ago Sublime told me he was working on a manual for 2.9... could that possibly be released sometimes soon regardless of whether or not everyone has their CD?

CK, you were ROed yepp, but you were able to read or? ;)
Check the other posts and threads on teh forum and you will find several that state that the 2.9 manual will be available online before we release.