Starforge - F2P

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
As explained in the video, they say they want it to be Warcraft meets Halo meets Minecraft. It looks... interesting.

Mind you it's very much alpha:
[M]http://youtu.be/YxBSYit49c8[/M]

There's links in the video description for the download. I haven't tried it on my main PC yet but it ran like garbage on my 8800GT on lowest settings. My guess is that it's from all the intense lighting. The movement is also pretty rough, especially in more rough/complicated geometry.

The video also says building into space is infinite and I haven't had any way to really experiment with that yet but building into the ground sure isn't. You eventually find the "bottom" of the world and fall from the sky back to where you started. But yeah, feel free to go mess around in it.