Help needed for multiple floor elevator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ironvil

Dec 5, 2009
I need an elevator for more than 5 floors that will stop at each floor if you approach the door or click a button if easier to do. The it will travel up one floor at a time pausing for 2 secs on each floor. I need this otherwise my star destroyer is going to take 20 mins to get up to the bridge from the main deck Please help Ironvil. Should I post on Scripting page as well

ironvil

Dec 5, 2009
I still haven't found anything yet. Still the one thing missing from the whole thing thanks for answering.

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
Well, you found it... If you playd SCPT, then you probably seean lift like that. I tryed extract script for that lift, but it's ipossible. Ony default proerties... With those informations i made my own. That lift support eight floors, can trigger the doors in every floor and you can attache one door to it self. Support for AI egsist, but i'm not sure what happen when more than one bot try to use that lift. And more...
If you still want this stuff, i can make upload - just give me a little time (i must find it...).

Update:
I haven,t time to explain in ReadMe how to setup that stuff, but you can find test map. I'm sure you can find that yourself. Start play as spectator with one bot and watch... If any... Ask...
Here is download link.

PS: this script is for UT2k4, but you can easily port to other engine. Runtime is compatibile with UT2k4.

Last edited: