Slap, slap, slap you around!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
Hey now, I'm not dead! Am I? Um. Anyway, sorry for the temporary hiatus, but I have returned from the depths of internet disability with a cable modem. My time recently has been taken up by all manner of holiday crap, getting the cable working, and, uh, Half-Life 2. So, to make a mediocre show of trying to make up for it, there be a new comic now. It's BuF exclusive until I update the website!

Happy [Insert Politically-Correct Holiday Function Here] to everyone. Send in those strip ideas, dammit! Though send 'em to ChampionHyena@comcast.net, since I'm no longer on Yahoo.

(P.S. I mean no disrespect to type 1 diabetics.)

Attachments

• tarydiumjpg.JPG
    tarydiumjpg.JPG
    456.7 KB · Views: 83

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
And with that, I have a Ogg ready to go, since people also look forward to my "Tournamentation Oggification." :p

Record time too - only about a little over a hour, since I had most of the stuff I needed.

Yes, all the voices are mine, including Sapphire's, which is just mine in a different register, sped up. Scarily, I make a fairly good girl voice.

Enjoy!

http://darkpulse.bandwidthmonkey.net/ut/2004/insulin.ogg

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
:lol::tup:

Personally, I'd like to see you make them small enough to fit on normal resolutions like 1024x768 without über-scrollage. They're not too terribly detailed, so I'm sure it'd be possible.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
:clap:

I am so loving these comics. Hyena never stop these have to keep going. And as always good job DP for the voice overs.

ChampionHyena

Thank you for not melting!
Sep 26, 2004
Here. What are you, stupid?
Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
It's there (I checked the server to make sure it didn't somehow vanish again) so I guess it's a DNS Problem. Seems most people in Europe can't access my site for some odd reason.

I blame your stupid continent for not using the American Database. :)