G -16 and counting...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
G - 342! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
No.. make that G- 336! Getting close now baby! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
But I'm working on it! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

He he he

*Taskmaster|PuF hatches a secret plan!

Getting closer eh?!

bullet2.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
OK, OK I give up... I'll just have to putt along until I can get there... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
You know, if I hadnt checked the forum when I got home.. you may have succeeded. But it would have been a hollow victory, no?

G -4

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:167703 & 453406

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
NOT PETTY! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

You just have posting envy. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

G -1

p.s. I was going to reply to yours again, but didn't want to waste my 1000th post on it.

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:167703 & 453406

[This message has been edited by Rooster (edited 02-16-2000).]