ut map creating ctf map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chris285

May 2, 2004
how do i change the defualt map type from deathmatch to ctf?

i am creating a ctf map as a uni project, and all the maps are deathmatch as default how do i change this? or is it done auto when u add diff coloured flags in the map?

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
What $L@!N_(H!L) means is that he doesn't know :D
Click on View and on Level Properties. Then under LevelInfo click on DefaultGameType and type CTFGame (found in the Actor list this way : Actor / Info / GameInfo / TournamentGameInfo / DeathMatchPlus / TeamGamePlus / CTFGame).

Helgso

Helgso
Dec 5, 2005
Iceland
www.tv.is
The only way you need to do is to go to the actor browser/Navigation points and select FlagBase. Then when you have added two FlagBases you noticed that they are both blue. Dont worry you just need to select the flag you want to be blue, right click and select FlagBase Propertis. Then open the FlagBase thing there just double click on the name and set under the "Team" set 1 instead of 0. Dont worry the blue flag will continue to appear to be blue but it is red in the gameplay. 0 means red and 1 means blue. After you have done this and wanted to change for example your map wich is the name: DM-Crushy to= CTF-Crushy. After you have done that and you have set the two flagbases and changed the other blue flag to red your map will be a Capture the Flag.