UT2kX DM-Hyperblast99 for UT2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CJ Priorytet

Dec 31, 2009
Hello. :)

I would like to present my first remake of the Hyperblast map for UT2k4

Code:
--------------------------------------------
-------- DM-HyperBlast99.ut2 ----------

Map Name 	: HyperBlast99
Author 		: CJ-Pri()ryt3t
E-mail		: cjprioryt3t@gmail.com

Players		: 2-8 players
Release Date 	: Januar 1st, 2009

----------- MAP DESCRIPTION : --------------

The voids of space are vast, and travel through the sea of stars is not always safe.
Such is the story of the Hyper Blast, once the proud ship of a proud warrior, she was
thought to the be lost forever. A frigate on deep space patrole came across the hulk
floating though deep space. The bodies of her last "crew" were found on board, still
clutching theire weapons, and cold hands. Hyper Blast was returned to the earth, to
once again take her role as a proud battle ground in the ranks of the tournament.

-------------- AUTHOR NOTES : --------------

This is full perfect UT99 HyperBlast Remake for UT2004

Video:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SAFz7Hrl2s

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.filefront.com/15260241/DM-HyperBlast99.rar/
GL & HF :)

edit.
Screen ;)
screengd.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2005
It wasn't called UT99 ;)

Looks good. Fired it up to look at it. I hope the bots gave me a hard time, because the scale is different from standard UT2K4 maps. The bots being closer to you and more accurate because of that...

I might even install UT to compare the maps for differences, besides the static meshes. What other maps are you planning to do?

CJ Priorytet

Dec 31, 2009
Hi :)
The map is even a bit wider than in UT 99, but minimally. I tried as for the inch to make her resemble:) I hope that this way he is same ;)

hmm Other maps... I don't know recently I worked above AS-HiSpeed but poorly for me it is going :]

When the opportunity arises thanks for the statement. ;)
ps. I am not good at the English, if something is incomprehensible I apologise to it :D :D

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Thank you for making this! I couldn't stand the increased scale and extra meshes in HyperBlast 2. :p

Not only is the scale just about right but the bots make good use of pathing inside & outside the ship so there's always a battle going on. Seems a bit dark for my taste but fits in well with the abandoned ship theme (though it's Xan's personal arena).

It's definetly in my maplist now... :)