Fedex 2nd day air...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Just ordered a spiffy nice IWILL XP333 Raid board,with 256mb pc3000.So when that damn truck shows up,I will live....again :D

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
I want to know how well it works. I'm looking for another motherboard but I prefer to avoid the Via southbridge due to the PCI and USB issues a lot of people have been having.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I just got my new system built. Abit KR7a, XP1900, 512MB Corsair 2400, SK6/Delta, Yamaha CDRW etc...... She is sweet. It came Fed -Ex 2nd day from New Egg. hhad 1 problem. The 2nd day they said they tried to deliver and took it back to warehouse. I was home all day so I know driver was f@#king off somewhere. I went and picked it up that nite, had it together the next day running like a charm. Good Luck...

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
They do that sh*t here too. You see FedEx and UPS trucks driving up and down the street all day, then they deliver at 6PM.

Anyway, check and see if the USB works on that. I have been reading about a lot of problems with Via chipsets and USB problems that are WORSE than they were before.

Originally posted by TAZTG
I just got my new system built. Abit KR7a, XP1900, 512MB Corsair 2400, SK6/Delta, Yamaha CDRW etc...... She is sweet. It came Fed -Ex 2nd day from New Egg. hhad 1 problem. The 2nd day they said they tried to deliver and took it back to warehouse. I was home all day so I know driver was f@#king off somewhere. I went and picked it up that nite, had it together the next day running like a charm. Good Luck...