jumppad's boing sound.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
i have a kicker used to make people bounce up to a platform. I copied DM-Morpheus's way of making the jumping sound exactly. I can't figure out why mine doesn't make a sound, and morpheus's did.

the trigger's event= specialevent's tag

the trigger is a standard trigger just like in morpheus, the specialevent houses the sound.

Lord Dill

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
why not use the jumppad.u file that makes the bots use the jumppads correctly and has a sound effect option in it.

I know DM-Tuesday has it and ive used it in one of my levels... if you really want the file i could post it.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
i try to build maps without external files. I have it working now. But are you saying bots don't use them correctly in the game, that i need that .u file? That is the only way to the flag is by use of jumppads.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by StoneViper
i try to build maps without external files. I have it working now. But are you saying bots don't use them correctly in the game, that i need that .u file? That is the only way to the flag is by use of jumppads.

that sounds like a problem :)

/me plays doctor and prescribes that .u file :D

Maybe u could rewrite the script and save it as MyLevel stuff?

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by Chrysaor

that sounds like a problem :)

/me plays doctor and prescribes that .u file :D

Maybe u could rewrite the script and save it as MyLevel stuff?

I could, but i'm going to wait for Lord Dill to diagnose the bots problem. If they do play better using the .u, then ill use it, otherwise, i have something that works now.