What is the reappear time for the powerup/med/ammo?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino888

Jul 31, 2000
Rochester,NY
Visit site
I am wondering if any body figured out the time count down
for the ammo/sheild/powerup/med to reappear?
And anybody know the lasting time for the power time.

I think maybe it is 30 sec for the shield/ammo, is this right?

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
I believe the time for most items is either 60 or 90 seconds. It varies from item to item. The more powerful ones (shieldbelt for example) take longer than things like ammo and health vials.

Sep 10, 2000
Boston, MA
www.clanbhs.com
I believe that health and ammo respawn every 30 seconds. The Shield Belt takes 55-60 seconds as does the Redeemer. The Amp and Keg o' Health take 90 seconds to respawn. BTW, I'm not certain on any of these figures, but you are safe to assume that they are correct for gameplay.
But if you are one of the people that looks at his watch when a power up is picked up, then I would suggest that you could be more effective by having routes in maps that contain all the powerups and pick them up if by chance they are there when you are on your way.

Domino888

Jul 31, 2000
Rochester,NY
Visit site
I will measure and post the result

Because I know some good players in
Quake series know exactly when to go
fetch ammo/shield/powerup/med, so maybe
we should take it as good experience
to know the respawn time for items.
I will take some time to measure it out.