Hot Keys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

*Hysteria

Dec 6, 2009
Hi ...First post.

I play ut04 & I am looking to assign a 'hotkey' to the command "Enemy flag carrier is here" and I have no idea how to do it.

In otherwords when I press the 'Tab' key I want that command to be activated.

Can someone let me know how to set it up.

Thanks !
H

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
In the inis you can set that up. I can't recall how the ini for 2k4 looks atm but just look at how the others are built up. The command you want to put there is

teamsay Enemy flag carrier is here!

I'm not sure if it's like that in 2k4 but in UT3 you cannot bind to the TAB key because it's used to get a quick commandline.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I'm guessing "here" means your location on the map. In your User.ini in your UT2004/System folder find "Tab=" and make it look like this:

Tab=Teamsay Enemy flag carrier is %L

Rokk

Jan 23, 2010
You can also go to options-input, and then use the option below "configure controls".

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Oh right, you could use cool stuff like %L in 2k4. UT3 doesn't have this. Ah well, I use teamspeak anyways.

I was thinking about a possible mutator that could help with this... As well as auto report things like that. I mean, if bots can do it, why can't players do the same?
"Enemy flag carrier - midfield high!"