CTF-Lucius-EBTC [UT99|5 pics]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EBTC

Jun 23, 2008
a normal grav powertrack edition of the regular Lucius.

Eddie Bouncer: Basically i hated that low-grav pit, so as a personal miniproject i added the jumppads to pick up the pace in the pit, now with normal gravity. After that Teasy jumped in to bunnify the place and it basically came to a turn-based-editing-frenzy upto this EBTC edition. Included:
- jumppads, hammerjumps, liftjumps and dodges
- added some gaps/holes/construction beams for alternate escapes/route-switching
- improved zoning and location strings
- moved some pick-ups
- more glass lookthroughs (both inbase as into space)

filesize: 1.24 MB (1,301,429 Bytes)

Download CTF-Lucius-EBTC @ filefront

Attachments

• lucius_ebtc_base_MD8.jpg
    lucius_ebtc_base_MD8.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 54
  • lucius_ebtc_danger_gNN.jpg
    lucius_ebtc_danger_gNN.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 57
  • lucius_ebtc_flagroom_ws7.jpg
    lucius_ebtc_flagroom_ws7.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 36
  • lucius_ebtc_pit_cLS.jpg
    lucius_ebtc_pit_cLS.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 42
  • lucius_ebtc_spacedoors_4o0.jpg
    lucius_ebtc_spacedoors_4o0.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

hwkwnd99

Oct 15, 2004
you have replaced jump pads with kickers, so people who don't know how to "english" can play the map. congrates

EBTC

Jun 23, 2008
you have replaced jump pads with kickers, so people who don't know how to "english" can play the map. congrates

Is this meant ironic or...cuz we did a lil more then adding kickers (where Lucius don't have jump pads at all) Anyhoo re-read the startpost.

hwkwndl5

Sep 10, 2005
sorry, no irony. (forgot that was a low grav zone...)
i like what you did with the visuals and all. nice