Dead?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxunit

Unreal Freak
Aug 7, 2004
Heyo guys,

yea...activity was longer ago here, but maybe someone is still alive here. If yes, plz tell me. I tried this mod from time to time and really like it, I just downloaded the "newest" release a few days ago. The original launcher encounters an error, launching it via UT2004 Community menu works. But whenever I hover the buildings tab, the cursor stops working. Then I have to press ESC to go on.

Maybe someone is still active here reading the forums :p

Greetz,

Maxunit

wacko

Apr 4, 2006
the buildings tabs do not work? I maintain the code for this mod and I know the launcher is broken as the site it pulls data from is no longer there :(

Naggafin

Dec 27, 2008
the buildings tabs do not work? I maintain the code for this mod and I know the launcher is broken as the site it pulls data from is no longer there :(

No, the building tabs work, it's just the cursor goes out of bounds when it's over a building tab, thus causing your cursor to get stuck. I really hope this mod will revive itself somehow.. I'd really like to see something like this in a complete version without being so buggy as it is right now. Perhaps you could look at another template I know of that's a lot less buggy and way easier on the replication (Much less laggy online), with it's own custom working GUI too. If you want, I could help recode and fix the bugs if the mod ever does resurrect. I really want to use the template for my own projects, the features in this are great, but buggy. It's been a long time since I really coded anything, but scripting shouldn't be too much of a challenge. I'm familiar with C++, but I can only say that to as well as my mind can remember, I may be a lot rustier in practicality.

I CAST RESURRECTION!

Yeeeeeah >_>