I really need help...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K'Targ

Apr 16, 2000
Visit site
Whenever I connect to a RAUT server, it seems to load fine, but then, after precaching, it says "connecting" and will not put me in the game.... (However, my cable modem still recieves information from the server) I thought that it just might be loading a large file, and I waited, however, I gave up after 30 mins of "connecting". What makes this worse is, like I said above, even after typing disconnect 4 or 5 time in the console, the server still insists on sending me info.. So not only am I "skunked" out of a well deserved game of RA:UT, I am also ping flooded for 10 min. straight by the server I tryed to connect to... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif
Even the GT RA:UT server!

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Hey K'Targ...didn't we play together on Saturday? ([CMi]Soul-Crusher). If yer the same guy, did this start happening after those games?

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com