ALL READ!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

farrp

This is the last time I post about this subject, answer or no answer! Not to be a prick, but no one ever answers my posts about the Beppo's mod. Does no one know about it? Does no one care? I do. I think its a great addition to Unreal, and it could be a great addition to Inf if anyone bothered to use it. Don't take me the wrong way, I'm not trying to be an a$$ here, I just don't get why no one answers my posts about it. If no one knows about it, then I'm here to say 'go check it out'. If everyone knows about it and doesn't care then just tell me to shut the hell up /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you ARE interested in it check out the levels DMDEATHZONE and DMPARANOID2 (I think it's paranoid2?) at NaliCity. I would like to see some of the great map makers, like The_Mad_Monk and Hurt, try some levels with this mod in mind.

Maybee I'm just all wet, and if you think so tell me. I don't care WHAT you say, just say SOMETHING about the mod.

Warren, if i'm making you po'ed about this mod thing then delete the message and i'll get the picture. Also, I hope i'm not wasting your time with this. I just thought for those people that haven't seen it, they might like it.

farrp

T

the_ROCK

<cough> <cough> so.....umm........lets reply to this post............<scratch> <scratch>.............(silence).............................ya....um...ya

P

profit

its pretty cool...

its the only one I've seen with weapons you can walk up to and use....

there..... now you know what one other person thinks..... I hope this lets you rest easy

G

NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!
This mod id this stationary weapon thingy.
Ehm...well It's quite good, but I don't like the ammo. I'd prefer a machinegun and not a rocket launcher.

C

Coca Lola

I think know which mod it is. Its pretty cool!
I don't like the futuristic way its aimed though. It would be better if it was a gun with handles on it!

W

Warren

Ok, someone quickly explain to me what all the fuss is about with this mod-- and what it has to do with Infiltration.. It's not a big deal or anything, but if it's not related to Infiltration in any other way then it being for Unreal and it being a mod then I'd appreciate it being discussed elsewhere.. thanks!

P

profit

it relates to INF in that most people (I think) would like to see a similar concept at work *realistically* in INF...

W

Warren

ahem- *cough* okay... what IS the mod? what does it do? Sorry for my ignorance, but I've barely the time to reply to these posts..

G

Some kind of stationary weapons which fire rockets.
You go to a panel and get control of the rocket launcher.

W

Warren

Ah- thank you. Well we have turrets planned for our version 3 code. At this time I'll be modeling a Browning M2 .50 machine gun and a MK19 grenade launcher for level designers to import.

W

Warren

Sure! just check this little puppy out.. very beautiful weapon.. (does that make me crazy?)
teeth.gif

http://www.remtek.com/arms/fn/50/50.htm

C

Catalyst

It may look old, but in the words of Robert De Niro in Ronin, "It did our country a lot of good." /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif I mean it is still being used today after like 50 years... it must be a damn fine gun.

[This message has been edited by Catalyst (edited 08-28-1999).]

M

Mr. McFeely

Never heard of a Browning M2 50 cal Neo?? I'm so disappointed! I thought EVERYONE knew about the machinegun that has equipped the U.S. since pre WWII to the present day. And to think I go to all the trouble to know about the MG42 and MG34.
Your disappointed neighbor,
Mr. McFeely
P.S. *sigh*

H

Hodag

The M2HB (Heavy Barrel) has been the standard vehicle-mount anti-aircraft machinegun for the US(and a bunch of other countries) since the 1930s. The Robar fires the same round that was developed for the M2, which by the way was based on a round developed for a German WWI anti-tank rifle...

------------------
Oh Great... another Mac
fanatic...

H

Hodag

Warren,
The NBSpecials.u that faarp is ranting about adds controllable movers (gun turrets), air raids(actually a pretty cool effect), grenade and mine pickups, and throwable bowie knives. It works pretty well and is compatible with INF (DM at least). He did document it clearly.

------------------
Oh Great... another Mac
fanatic...

H

Hodag

Is there any chance of the CIWS cannon system ?
teeth.gif

------------------
Oh Great... another Mac
fanatic...