I have taken over the Earth from Heaven in the name of God!

• Thread starter Archangel Michael
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A

Archangel Michael

Heaveno! I am the Prince of the Heavenly Host, Leader with Yahweh and Christ as the Holy Spirit of all the holy spirits, all the holy saints, saintes, angels, and angelas, fallen and unfallen! Bill Clinton is Satan, my enemy.

A

Archangel Michael

The Satanic Commie Leader is from Indianapolis, Indiana?

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Holy cow!
...um...
Holy angel!
:D
Code:
  _   __
 ///7/ / __ /7 __  _   _     __
| V V /,'o///,',','o| / \'\,'o/
|_n_,' |_(// \_\ |_,'/_nn_/|_(

A

Archangel Michael

Welcome, Hadmar!

Welcome, Hadmar! Are you a holy angel, fallen angel, or devil?

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Men some Guvanør a himlen, er du at betragte som den onde, Michael, Lucifer fik nok af guds sadisme, men desvære gik hans oprør i vasken, og vores liv har været lort lige siden, men hvor var du?

Jeg vil le af dig når jeg kommer til helvede, og sider trygt på min trone, indtil da må det anses at være min plikt at starte oprøret her.

Prøv at decifrere det her, troldebarn Michael.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

Okay, who is this? I know no one in their right mind is that enthusiatic about religeon. So what's you Real INF handle? :D

And if you are a real "new" person. I'm going to run away screaming the 1st amendment.

[Edit]
Man that is quite a conflict of avatar's :lol:
[/Edit]

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by Archangel Michael
Heaveno! I am the Prince of the Heavenly Host, Leader with Yahweh and Christ as the Holy Spirit of all the holy spirits, all the holy saints, saintes, angels, and angelas, fallen and unfallen! Bill Clinton is Satan, my enemy.

does that mean i should stop drinking and fu<i></i>cking? damn.:(

Excelsiore

Binary Liberation Front
Mar 23, 2001
Sweden
www.geocities.com
Goatf?cker...you can't say "s_h_i_t" on this forum. And stop calling him a trollkid. He's new here...oh I wasn't supposed to be helping?

Förlåt så hemskt mycket då! Han är ju djävulens avskum.:D

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
"Are you a holy angel, fallen angel, or devil?"

Look at my avatar... :D
_____
"Man that is quite a conflict of avatar's"

ROFL Yes, that's true :lol:
___
"Prøv at decifrere det her, troldebarn Michael."

Hey, I thing I understand the general meaning of this one... :)
___

Well I'm curious too, are you 'real'?

Originally posted by Archangel Michael

Greetings! I am the Prince of Darkness (notice my name), Leader with Hitler, Ted Bundy, Asmodeus, and the Unholy Spirit of all the unholy spirits, all of my little devilish helpers and helperettes, and all the Fallen Angels. God is God, my enemy!

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Michael, it was my belief that followers of God (as referred to in the Old Testament and all derivative works) are to follow the laws set down by the political, social, religious, or otherwise, leaders or dictators in the land where said followers reside, so long as the laws do not contradict or countermand the teachings and scriptures found in the Bible.

From Romans 13...
1. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
6. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing

By submitting to the present authorities, it is suggested that you follow the laws established by those authorities. But, as the self-proclaimed messenger of God, according to your previous statement, you claim to have taken over the Earth for purposes otherwise unknown to us. By claiming ownership, you would be paying approximately 163.2E209 billion US dollars during every subsequent taxation period. By not paying this tax, you would therefore violate a law set down by multiple governing bodies supposedly sanctioned by God and therefore going against the word of God. You would also be charged with the duty of trying to figure out just how many yen you would owe various Asiatic countries, I doubt even an Angel sent by God himself would be able to do that. It's a really big number.

Also, you must consider the United States Preservation act, and other related bills that have been passed regarding land areas set aside by the government to protect the intrests of native species endangered by urban expansion. As part of these bills and acts, it is stated in many documents that this land belongs to the government directly, and cannot be sold or developed by private individuals. By claiming ownership, you violate these acts.

In conclusion, your claim to the ownership of Earth is null and void and it is due to these infringements on Biblical Laws that you are to be smitten by the Lord God and then laughed at.

Oh, and welcome to the boards.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Han er et troldebarn, halvtreds kroner siger at det er en med en dobelt konto, endten det ellers har han brugt lang tid på at iagtage stædet, han hved for meget.

Men det er nu sjovt at lege med folk når men hved de ikke aner hvad man siger, man skal bare smide deres navn ind i samtalen her og der, Michael, og så måske også et eller andet ord eller navn man hved de vil fårstå, såsom Satan i det her tildfælde.
Man behøver ingengang fornærme dem, det er helt overflødigt, de skal nok forvændte det værste og tro at det er det man gør aligevæl.

Og med det sagt, vil jeg bruge navnet Michael igen, bare for at vække hans interresse, og lade Michael hvide at det er ham jeg taler om, dertil bør navnene Samael og Lilith også kome ind i bildedet bare for at forvire ham, eller måske bedre navnet Paradise lost.

Det er en sjov form for terror, du burde praktiserer den noget oftere.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Archangel Michael: good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of Infiltration, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activities and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.