how do you start a clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OPFAN

EVERY THING IS FODDER
Feb 24, 2004
I was Just wounder ing how Does one Start a clan nd do you need server :D

-=McBean=-

*=)Bean(=*
Mar 16, 2004
England
www.ia-squad.de.vu
It really depends, do you plan to play in a league or just have fun?

Most clans make sites, register irc channels, their own forum. You don't need your own server but it usually helps so you can train whenever you want to. There is no right or wrong way to start a clan, it just happens, you set it up how you want it to be....

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
I started a clan the same day XMP was released, i made a bind that said we were recruiting swedish folks which i used in matches i got high points in, eventually lots of sweeds turned up and the clan got together.

Today, I think it's better to join a clan if you're alone from the beginning...

[DW]Bcwair03

Now known as {DW}Mitsurugi
Mar 12, 2004
yeah its not hard to start a clan, althoughi does take time to get members if your not on all the time, i started my clan a while ago and i only got 4 people , but i guess its better than nothing. if you want to start a clan thee are plenty of people floating around to recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.