Help! Server only showing in some people's serverlist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Berrern

Sep 15, 2003
First of all, sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything about it.

This is a problem regarding Unreal Tournament (not 2k3).

We recently got our server working perfectly again - there were some problems with lagspikes, so it hasn't been much used - and now that everything is OK again we wanna start using it for public play too.

The problem is that the server isn't showing up in everyone's serverlist in UT! In our clan, about 60% of the members see it, the rest don't. It is not country specific, as people from all across Europe has the same problem.
Strange thing is; for me it's not showing in UT, but if I use the All-Seeing Eye, I see it at once o_O

Anyone ever came across this? And even better: does anyone know a solution?

Thanks in advance :)

Berrern

Sep 15, 2003
No, it's not passworded..

Problem isn't our clanmembers (they all have the IP already), but we'd like to use the server for public use, and with only half of the players seeing it in their serverbrowser, chances are that it'll never become any popular :/