wanna practice tribes 2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
Icovet and I are getting together a few xmpers to play some tribes 2. dandel will be joining us later when he is done downloading.

does anyone else want to play/practice?

go to channel #xmp-lns

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
lol. I have 50 minutes for tribes1 to download. I already had both from when I used to play it but the tribes1 cd won't install anymore because it's scratched up. so im downloading that one.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
I was including the whole download also... i have ot wait less than 50 min till the download, excuding htose who have xpress pass....

OPFAN

EVERY THING IS FODDER
Feb 24, 2004
just go to the store and get the disk out of the cgm gag

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
For those wondering about cd key, when you are done downloading. You WILL be given one from what I am told after you install it and such.

The cd key will come in your email.

I shall be t2 channel if anyone needs help.(there is an ingame irc channel so you dont' have to alt tab out of the game to use mirc.)

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
no irc=evil :p

i will play some if yall post the server name and PLZ use a good mod like revmod2 or something defult is the suq

t:v may come out soon it may not who knows remmber in this day and age they put things off for months at a time :p

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
well you play tribes 2 to get ready for tv silly mother goose.

blah. you are someone who play mods. i never did like mods. i usually stick with base or classic. once in a while I would go to a server with mods.

sierra is better at meeting deadlines than most gaming companies. unlike valve.

I'm done playing for the day but I shall be online tomorrow more after I get back from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.