ut mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tdbone1

Aug 9, 2000
Visit site
what is the best mod for ut that is similar to counter strike for half-life or rogue spear or swat3

what i mean by best is that alot of ppl play and that looks and acts similar to the games i listed
tx

LogicBomb

Aug 6, 2000
Glasgow, UK
Visit site
There are 3 that I know of - Infiltration, SWAT (now Tactical Ops) and Special Forces. I've only tried SWAT (as SWAT) and the basic premise seemed to be the same as Counter Strike....which I've played once.....

I know my ****!! :)

Whats the deal with the stars????

tdbone1

Aug 9, 2000
Visit site
do u know if ne of those mods let u talk (not just text messages) out loud to ur team..such as commands

thnx
and i think ut is great i just havent played it in a while ive been playing counter strike with the half-life engine and its fun but i know it is possible or probable that ut has a better mod similar to that out so if someone can help me get away from counter strike let me know the mod

tx again

LogicBomb

Aug 6, 2000
Glasgow, UK
Visit site

tdbone1

Aug 9, 2000
Visit site
sorry bout the misunderstanding dude..i didnt clarify

i didnt mean talk like irc but i meant like talk in tribes or like this
say i hit a button "z" then a list of commands pop up then i either hit a key or highlight that command for example "stick togather team, fire in the hole" but it says it out loud to ur team mates (not in a text message)

tx for ur help and ne1 elses who might have input

LogicBomb

Aug 6, 2000
Glasgow, UK
Visit site
Gotcha! My bad....anyways...I can only speak for SWAT as it was then, but yeah, it uses UTs voice command menu, with specific stuff for that mod. And relays the message to your team mates.

LogicBomb

Aug 6, 2000
Glasgow, UK
Visit site
Uh, don't know where special ops came from (is that a PSX game) it's Strike Force....not tried it....or Tactical Ops since the name change from SWAT....but SWAT seemed to be basicaly the same idea as Counter Strike - except on UT. I never really got into Counter Strike in Half-Life..