A quick poll

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phalanx

Oct 11, 2000
Visit site
Have you ever turned down sex to play UT? I realized how addicted I was when the wifey walks out in a slinky gown and says "Come to bed honey" and I am like "What, I am kicking tail on UT. GO back to bed" About three hours later when I finally power down the pc, I think back and smack myself on the forehead. "What the h*** WAS I THINKING???" Please help I have a UT probl.. I just slaughtered that guy.... My name Is....Ultrakill!!!!....and I can't....Headshot.

P.s. Has anyone seen my chaingun?

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
I've been with my GF for four years, and I'll always take sex over UT. ;) Sorry(and don't tell anyone I said this) but some things are more important than video games. ;)

Aug 7, 2000
This poll has been here before...

I complety agree with the person (can't remember) who answered: 'Hey,I can multitask too!'

I'll try doing that for real on my next lanparty.....

-Revenant

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
I've never turned down the woman when she needed a fix. :) But quite often, me playing UT for hours on end brings up the old "You spend more time with that computer..." A nice Xmas present solved that one! ;)

deweyrawk

guided by voices
Dec 18, 2000
San Diego, CA
Visit site
Sex vs. UT

hhhmmmmm... Isn't that why they have wireless mice and keyboards:)?

I'm with Morety and No Soup For You, although my gal seems to have really good timing (between games), and I rarely have to sacrifice one for the other.

mishmu

But I don't want to be a pirate
Dec 19, 2000
Montreal
Visit site
Hey buddy if it's the wife, she can always take care of you while you are playing, a pair of pads for knees will do the trick. Then you can do both. Although your aim mght be slightly off