MP_Pipeline Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
I love the colours, so much variety. The amount of bloom on the metal stuff is great, quite realistic imho. :tup:

sshot.gif

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
See it on the bright side Mozi, you get a whole lot more of replies for the bownies, thus more thread views and downloads.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
See it on the bright side Mozi, you get a whole lot more of replies for the bownies, thus more thread views and downloads.

Indeed, my stat counter for my site tracked 214 hits today! :eek: Really appreciate people stopping by and checking the level out.

I don't mind the brown comments at all. But I would call it more 'rust' but rust is brown so I guess it is all the same :)

Just interested to hear any game play comments if any. I know the custom maps support in GoW online sucks, so if people are interested I could set up a game hosting this level sometime.

Last edited: